Mumma's Soup....a favourite in our home.

A random collection of day to day life at our place.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20 Years Ago



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOM!






Last Wednesday was twenty years since I gave birth to my only son.


I was only 24, and already had two daughters.

His temperature was low, so the nurses put him in a humidicrib to warm him up.


When he was younger he loved cricket, ball games, reading, computers, and playing outside.





Now he's older, he loves playing the guitar, computers, and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Katie.






Happy Birthday Tom!

We all love you.


This is a little late due to the fact that getting good photos of Tom is very hard. Oh there's plenty I could have used, but I would be in trouble! Sorry Katie about "stealing" this photo. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment