Mumma's Soup....a favourite in our home.

A random collection of day to day life at our place.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Kylie, this post is specifically for you.



To entice you to come home, just for a little while!



You have been eating so well in Alabama, we are afraid they may have talked you into going to live there.

And we couldn't have that!



So don't even try it Allisons!



Tonight we had THE most delicious Spaghetti and Meatballs Kylie. MMMMmmmm!

It was a three way dinner with Emily making the spaghetti sauce from the cookbook you left behind in my kitchen. (You didn't want that one back, did you?)

Jordan rolled these beautiful meatballs, recipe also courtesy of your cookbook.

Me, I made some scrumptous pasta with my pasta maker Dad bought me for Christmas.

And I have to say, "you don't know what you were missing out on".



Oh I forget to mention the parmesan cheese sprinked on top.



So don't think for a minute that we will give up the fight!

5 comments:

  1. Go Kay, go Kay, go Kay. Use any weapons you have. Full on assault baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mother.
    I plan to leave tomorrow. I can't take the temptation anymore. I must cut all ties. Must.come.home.

    (However, they are warning of cancelled flights because of so much snow in nyc....and Allisons have promised spaghetti for lunch tomorrow if i cant make my flight.)

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO EAT AT HOME. ESP. MUMMA'S SOUP. AND LASAGNE. AND PAVLOVA. AND MEATBALLS. AND BBQ. AND POTATO BAKE. AND CURRIES. MUST.COME.HOME

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't be held responsible for the food we eat...so...:-) You may or may not get your daughter back. You may have to personally come and claim her. Bring everyone if you do.

    xo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely idea for a cold night.

    ReplyDelete